Smart ODME has been designed in accordance to IMO resolution MEPC 108 (49) and the latest MEPC 240 (65) for chemical, oil and product tankers included ICE class vessels, and also Bio-fuels. Smart ODME includes all components required to meet the regulation in a modular construction that does not require the usual sampling pump bulkhead penetration and makes it ease for retrofitting. Smart ODME provides monitoring and controlling the ballast discharge with set limits of 30 litres per nautical mile or 1 / 30000 of the previous cargo for dirty ballast.
- Automatic clean water calibration
- Selftest mode for all the components
- 3-Button interface for easy operation
- Data retrieval via LCD display or download to PC using Hyperterminal or Rivertrace IMOLog downloader programme
- Approvals: MEPC 108 (49) – DNV GL, GL + USCG, ABS, CCS, NKK, BV, and Russian Register MEPC 240(65) – DNV GL